Why choose Manor Interiors for all your design and installation needs?
If you’re an investor, property developer, or landlord, you may have had the familiar worry when your property goes unsold or unlet for months, diminishing your ROI and lowering your profit margins. But at Manor Interiors, we have a solution. When your property is beautifully furnished and staged, the potential renter or purchaser can see the vision of the property, imagine how they can add to the design, and see themselves living in the space.
It’s difficult to visualise what a property will look like and all of its advantages when you’re staring at four stark walls but with the perfect furniture placement and interior design, your concept will come to life, so here’s why you should choose Manor Interiors for all your design and installation needs. Find out more.
Who are Manor Interiors and what do we do?
Manor Interiors is more than just a furniture company and more than an interior design studio. We are a family-run business who provide bespoke furniture packages from one-off pieces to individual room designs for multiple industries: for developers, investors, contractors, landlords, agents, and others.
We can deliver anything from a single item to an entire bedroom (including accessories) to an entire apartment building. We do it all! You just get in touch, tell us what you want, and we leave the place ready to move in that day!
What sets us apart?
Our packages give you peace of mind. We understand the stresses of the industry and have designed our service to alleviate problems. You’re in safe hands with us.
We provide the following:
- Delivery and installation: our team will assemble and place furniture and accessories in the allocated rooms and ensure everything is working before leaving.
- Removal and recycle: we will leave your space clean and move-in-ready. We also remove all old items and safely recycle packaging and any unwanted furniture.
- Warehouse and distribution: we have a large selection of stock ready to be delivered; we have over 20 years’ experience of distribution and thousands of happy customers.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional service that takes the worry out of an otherwise stressful process. We go the extra mile with a focussed delivery that takes the pressure off you and relies on our exceptional project management and distribution skills.
What do we offer?
You choose the furniture and the styling and our fully trained staff handle the rest. We offer a white-glove service so you know your investment pieces are handled with the utmost care.
We stock high-quality, cost-effective, and durable products.
We work closely and plan with investors and developers as partners. We plan each area with your vision in mind. We ensure each unit is furnished to its full potential to attract potential investors, renters, or buyers. We offer bespoke products and specific procurement requirements if needed. We can also deliver for any size project: small-scale to large-scale.
Can you furnish my room and clean up?
We can fully style and dress properties with everything from paintings on the wall to silverware in the kitchen drawers. We can provide a fully-styled, bespoke look so that your tenant is ready to move in the next day if you want!
In a hurry? Don’t want to lose any more precious investment money? We even offer same-day and next-day service. But, if longer-term planning is more your thing, we can meet your needs too!
We deliver and install every item, no matter its size. We don’t want you to have the frustration of a room styled, designed, and finished but with all the packaging and boxes to deal with, so unlike many companies, we even remove your old items and all our packaging with our removal and recycling service.
We offer the following.
- Interior design
- Property staging
- Window and wall treatments
- Accessories and styling
We will work closely with you to understand your vision and to create a design to suit your budget, style, and needs.
For investors, property staging attracts buyers, reduces sale time, and increases property value. For those landlords in the rental market, furnishing a home allows potential renters to envision living in your property and they are more likely to choose a beautifully styled property over a dull one.
We help your property to reach its maximum potential and we will assist you from initial consultation to final design and installation.
Who do we serve?
We have extensive experience in the following industries but with our extensive operations and project management, we can serve any interested industry.
- Build to rent
- Private rented sector
- Overseas Investors
- Student accommodations
- Residential living
- Hotel furniture
- Serviced accommodation
- Landlord replacement furniture
- Office furniture
- Interior design
Don’t see your industry represented? Get in touch and see what we can do.
We ensure every opportunity to incorporate best practice when choosing furniture for each of the above. You can choose from our existing packages or design your own furniture. Our furniture is comfortable, stylish, and affordable.
What are our furniture package options?
We offer a range of furniture packages to meet your needs.
- Furniture packages
- BTR furniture packages
- PRS furniture packages
- Overseas investor packages
- Short let furniture packages
We can work to Budgetary/Design Requirements, keeping in mind these prices are for complete furnishings for one to three-bedroom homes, flats, dorms, or apartments. But we offer bespoke quotes and can provide a package to meet your needs and your budget. Contact us for more information.
Why buy from Manor Interiors?
Here are just a few reasons we shine above the rest. Here’s why you should choose us for all of your furniture needs from furniture packages to BTR to fully-bespoke.
1. Operational skills: we are efficient and effective at what we do. It’s all we do and we have perfected the process from small projects to big ones; you can trust that your project will get done on time and to budget.
2. Customer service: we care about our customers and your needs come first.
3. Attention to detail: life and business are all in the little details and we pay attention to the details.
4. Hardworking, dedicated team: we are a family-run business and we are proud of our hardworking team, working across the UK.
5. Hassle-free installation: our installation is fast, clean, and minimises hassle for our customers.
6. Free key collection: you don’t even have to bring your key to us; we collect and return your key for you. How’s that for service?
7. Delivery included: Delivery is included in our price, which can save on your bottom line.
8. Same day and emergency delivery: this point speaks for itself; if you’re in a bind, we can help.
9. Allocated project manager: you’ll never have to play ‘telephone’ with us and ‘who did I speak to last time?’ Your account will have one allocated manager to ensure consistency and aftercare.
10. Design, supply, install: we do it all – from designing your rooms with you to supplying the pieces you want to installation and cleaning up afterwards. We offer a service that cuts out the worry for you.
We understand how much your project means to you and as a family-run business your project means everything to us! We want to ensure you’re happy with our service so you keep coming back – and recommending all your friends.
Where are we located?
We have a detailed website that provides information but we also have three showrooms, based in Manchester, London, and Birmingham.
Oxid House, 78 Newton Street, Ancoats, Manchester, M1 1AL
1 Water lane, Tower, London, EC3R 6AL
Treasure House, 4 Carver Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham B1 3ER
How can I get in touch?